Friday, November 12, 2010

Old School:OPI I Get A Kick Out of Gold

How long has it been since I've done one of these?

This golden beauty was a random drugstore find.It was released as a part of OPI's 'Kick Up Your Heels' holiday collection and is apparently very hard to find. Which is one of the reasons I was so psyched to find it.
Gold is one of my favourite nail polish colours so I am always on the hunt for new and interesting variations of it.
I'm also on the hunt for golds that are similar to ones I already own,but that's because I'm odd.

I Get A Kick out of Gold is a gorgeous yellow-gold foil,and quite possibly one of the best golds I've ever had. The formula is old school OPI; filled with formaldehyde and toluene,slightly slippery,but it's still great.
This is just two coats and it went on perfectly.

I love this colour!



So what are some of your favourite golds? Aside from this one I also love Misa Ghetto Fabulous,Zoya Goldie,Lippmann Nefertiti,and Orly Glitz.

I told you I loved gold =)

Happy Friday Ladies!
Ginger-who got more nail mail today!I love nail mail!

2 comments:

  1. This one is hot! GOld is tricky on my skintone, so I usually steer clear of it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails