Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NOTD:Deborah Lippmann Bitches Brew

Hello All!
Today I was reminded of why I love velvety deep red nail polish:because it looks great on everyone! Bitches Brew is a colour I've wanted since high school. I saw it in a magazine and, staying true to my love for all things shimmery and red, fell in love with it instantly.
I didn't actually get my hands on it until earlier this year, (I didn't have the money or the means to buy it back then), but let me tell you,it was worth the wait.

I have a lot of shades that are similar,(a lot!) but there's something different about Bitches Brew.It has a warmth to it.It's a true deep red shimmer that's vampy enough to be considered cool,but tame enough to be classic.I'm babbling right now,but basically it's a colour that both me and my mom would love.(Though,my mom would have objections to the name!) Bitches Brew is as timeless and sexy as its namesake.

2 coats indoors no flash

The formula on this was great.It's pigmented enough to go on in one coat,but I did two just because.

Deborah Lippmann lacquers retail for $16 and are available to purchase here.

So what do you think about Bitches Brew? Is it true love or just like?

Have a great day!

Ginger-who has been wearing Lippmann polish for the past few days now.I'm feelin'  the love <3

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous and sexy on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want this polish. It's gorgeous on you. I love reds also. There are so many reds out now. It's going to be hard not to buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Red Crushed Velvet!!! It's TRUE love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is stalking me. Its everywhere I turn right now, and I don't know why. Every shopping site I go on recommends this one. Should I just take the hint??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name, and I love the color!

    Gorgeous and your cuticles (or lack there of) look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails