Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Snow

Hello All!
 I hope you've had a wonderful day. I decided to do a winter-themed mani  today to commemorate our first  day of snow.

I have a love-hate relationship with winter. I love it because it's beautiful,cold and picturesque. (also, my birthday is in the winter!) I hate it because it greatly reduces my desire to jog. Or walk. (I really hate having cold feet!)

I definitely wanted  to incorporate snowflakes,so I used bundlemonster image plate BM14, konad special polish in white and blue pearl for the stamp, and for something a little unconventional,two coats of Jessica Garnet Glaze (which looks nothing like this in real life). I liked the idea of an icy pink rather than an icy blue.


Unfortunately the snow has melted, but seeing as how this is Canada, I'll have plenty more snow days to come :)

Have a wonderful evening!

Ginger-who also loves sweaters, mittens, hats, and all other winter clothes!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty mani. I like that snowflake design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your manicure. Makes me chilly! I hate cold weather. No jogging for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails