Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never

This is the mani I wanted to show you on Halloween.I originally wanted it to be accented with spiderwebs,but as usual,my inability to successfully transfer intricate images was my undoing.I opted for bats instead, which is why the spider web is only on my index finger.

I achieved this look by using 2 coats of OPI Suzi Skis In the Pyrenees suede for the base,Konad special polish in dark red for the stamp,and BM image plate 13.



The bats aren't as vibrant as I thought they'd be,but the overall look is pretty cool.

What do you think?

(((HUGS)))
Ginger-who is debating whether or not I should do all of my Christmas shopping online.

5 comments:

  1. I did all my shopping online one year and it was FABULOUS! and so stress free :)

    I love the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that...subtle can look awesome as this mani does.

    I start my chrismtas shopping in october and I do a lot of it on-line. Minimal headaches and I can spread the cost out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being a little tardy for the party. ^_~ I like it! The color scheme is awesome.

    And my Christmas shopping for myself, I definitely do online. But when getting gifts for my family, I like to bundle up and head out into the madness. There's something exciting about battling other people over the last Dora the Explorer Princess Doll on the shelf. ^__^
    Or walking into Toy's R Us and seeing it looking like massive nuclear war just happened and was quickly followed by a category 5 hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do all my shopping online. Much easier and less aggravating. Love your Halloween manicure. I just did orange with glitter topcoat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails