Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random Playlist:Around The World

Hello All! I hope you're all having a wonderful Halloween (or All Saint's Day if you swing that way) photo uploader is being a d-bag and is refusing to accept the photo of my adorable bat manicure.Here's a random international-themed playlist instead. I wish I had more to say, (or at the very least,time to create another Halloween playlist) but my bed is calling me.So without further ado,my international-not-at-all-Halloween-related-playlist!
Enjoy =)


1.Kiss Kiss-Tarkan

2.Start Wearing Purple-Gogol Bordello

3.Kangpe-Nneka

4.Didi-Khaled

5.Ordinary Day-Dolores O'Riordan

6.W'happy Mama-Zap Mama

7.A Love Before Time (Chinese Version)-Coco Lee

8.Nothing To Worry About-Peter Bjorn and John

9.I'm Coming-Rain

10.Matador-Los Fabulosos Cadillacs

Have a wonderful evening!
Ginger-who is not even a little impressed with the new photo uploading system.

2 comments:

  1. I love Khaled's "Aisha". Will check these out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and FYI, you linked both Nneka and Khaled to the same vid =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails