Friday, October 29, 2010

Pretty Skulls

Hello All! I'm a little pressed for time,but I just wanted to show you an interesting konad I did using image plate M28 (which seems to be my go-to 'Halloween' plate),konad special polishes in light green and pink and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede.It's a little shiny,but it kind of works.

What do you think?

Happy Friday!

Ginger-who hates the Christmas season because it means all mail delivery is delayed by at least 2 days.Yes,I know it's October.

2 comments:

  1. That is cool...I need to dig that plate out...

    BOO.....muwahhhh......ahhhhhh! *Hallowe'en sounds here*

    :B
    Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skulls! Great manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails