Saturday, October 9, 2010

NOTD:BB Couture Love Drunk

I'm baaaack!

This isn't actually my NOTD,I wore it last Sunday. That's exactly how long it has been since I took any pics of my nails.Yikes. Love Drunk is one of those colours I instantly fell in love with.First of all,it's pink. I know you're all sick of me saying 'i love pink no matter what,blah-blah-blah', but it's true;Pink can do no wrong. Second,it's glass fleck. I have a lot of BB Couture nail polish in a variety of finishes, but this is my first glass fleck.Apparently,BB Couture can do no wrong either.

The colour itself is insanely gorgeous. It's a vibrant hot pink with silver flecks and there's a slight blue flash that is more pronounced in open shade than it is in direct sun.The lighting doesn't pick up how bright this truly is,it's just a shade from being a true neon.

As per usual,it went on perfectly in just two coats and I didn't have any problems with dry time.Everything was fabulous.







I haven't been posting as much as usual because my life has gotten busy again.My bestie just gave birth,I've been completely swamped at work,and I recently lost another aunt to cancer.I just couldn't bring myself to blog while I was so distracted.Fortunately,I have a wonderful family who is relentlessly supportive.It has been a bittersweet time,but we've all come through it with our faith and sanity intact.

Love Drunk can be purchased from Overall Beauty for $9.They now have their polish categorized by colour for easy browsing :)

What do you think of Love Drunk? Love it or hate it?

Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who has finally convinced her mother that collecting nail polish is an acceptable hobby.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty!

    My condolences on the loss of your aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your aunt.

    And Love Drunk looks great! I also agree that BB Couture can do no wrong. Out of all the lemmings I have running around in my head, I find that those of the BB Couture species are especially aggressive and multiply quickly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about the death of your Aunt. It's so devastating especially with theis BCA month. You never stop hearing about it.
    That pink is gorgeous. There isn't one BB Couture polish that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so sorry about your Aunt.

    this is a lovely color. i still haven't purchased any BB Couture. i have a feeling i will soon thou.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails