Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jagged Edges


Hello All!
I just wanted to show you another Halloween-themed mani I did.This one is a bit of a fail for me,because one of the images stamped a little wonky,but,I love it anyway :)

To create this look I used 2 coats of OPI Music Hall Curtain Call for the base colour,konad special white polish for the stamp,and BM plate 12 for the image.
I wanted it to look fiery and edgy at the same time.


What do you think?

Have a happy holiday!

Ginger-who will be hanging out with my nephew Moody for the day and stealing  sharing his candy ;)

3 comments:

  1. it's not a fail at all. very hot and spicey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a fail, it reminds me of the flames on the old hot rods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jackie. I also remember a movie The In-Laws with Peter Faulk and Alan Arkin. Alan Arkin had his car painted with flames like on your nails. It was a funny movie. There was a remake but as usual the original is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails