Monday, October 25, 2010

Blue Spiders

****DISCLAIMER****
This post contains a photo of a really big spider.If the thought of a huge spider terrifies you,please come back tomorrow.
Hugs,Ginger

Hello Everyone!
Since I'm incapable of posting more than two photos without having issues *shakes fist at new photo-uploading system* part 4 of the Infamous Lovers collection is going to have to wait. What I have for you instead is a recent Halloween-ish konadicure and a scary new friend.

You could say that my new "roommate" inspired this mani.A few weeks ago,I was sitting in my office chatting on facebook when I saw something moving on the drapes next to me.When I turned my head I saw one of the biggest spiders I've ever seen,just inches away. I didn't want to kill him,(my Nana says killing a spider causes it to rain),so I moved him from the drapes to the hallway.

The next day he was hanging out in my bedroom like we were old pals.I even found his old "skin",which means he's actually grown since I took the picture! It's a good thing I don't suffer from arachnophobia,otherwise Jack Sparrow, (yes I named him) would be dead meat.


To create my spider-themed mani I used konad plate M28 with 2 coats of OPI Ogre-The Top Blue as the base colour and light blue konad special polish.

I think it turned out pretty well :)



And for those of you who are interested,here's Jack Sparrow.I haven't seen him in a couple of days,so he's probably moved to a cozier corner of the house.(What do spiders find cozy anyway?)



Have an awesome Monday!

Ginger-who hates most insects but loves spiders.How weird is that?

6 comments:

  1. This manicure is really cute. :) We have a huge spider outside our bedroom window that makes this one look like a baby. *gag*

    ReplyDelete
  2. spiders scare me, but i like the fact that they eat bugs. maybe jack will come over and eat my fruit flies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had spiders like this too! Furry little things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the manicure!
    That is a wolf spider!(too much zoology studying can do this to you)And spiders are not insects, so you can love them as much as you like.
    Oh, and Jack Sparrow is harmless ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_spider)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THAT LAST PIC FREAKED ME OUT!?!?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty spider! From a distance anyway. Love your manicure, it's a pretty background for Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails