Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two Awards!!!

Hello All!
I was recently given not one,but two awards! The first was the Sunshine Award given to me by Denise of Budget Beauty Goddess! Thank You Denise! If you haven't heard of her wonderful beauty blog,please check it out (it's also an audio blog,and that is awesome!)


The second is the "A Blog With Substance Award" given to me by my beautiful sister from another mister Nicole,a.k.a. Magic Maid.I've known Nicole for over a year now and she is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.Thank you for being such a great friend,Niki <3

The rules of this tag are as follows: Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.Only five? Have you met me!? *jokes*
Alrighty,this is my blog philosophy in five words:
Blog for fun,be nice. :)


So now I have to choose people to tag for both.I choose:
Heather
Jackie S.
Musicalhouses
Gina



Have a great evening!
Ginger-who is glad that the heat/humidity wave has finally broken,but is disappointed at the lack of sunlight this week.Oh,Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails