Monday, September 13, 2010

Orly Ginger Lily

Hello All!


When Orly's Bloom collection was released last spring,the only colour I wanted was Ginger Lily.And the only reason I wanted it is because it had the word "ginger" in it.
My nail polish narcissism continues!

Though it was part of a spring collection,Ginger Lily is a perfect fall colour.It's a red-orange with shimmer and it is beautiful! I never abide by nail polish colour seasons, (case in point: My NOTD is ChG Kiwi Cool-Ada) but colours like this always put me in a "fall" frame of mind.Pretty soon I'll be gearing up for the start of the hockey season,(woohoo!)celebrating the harvest, (we call it Thanksgiving here, but it has nothing to do pilgrims) and picking out a Halloween costume.(yes,I still like to play dress up...and eat candy.)

I love fall :)


2 coats indirect sunlight

(i have an annoying hangnail on my middle finger-please ignore it)


In other news,I have reached 250 followers! Seriously,I'm amazed,thank you all so much! The fact that you each take time out of your day to read my ramblings means the world to me :)

(((Hugs)))

Ginger-Who actually went into a store and didn't buy nail polish! I'm so proud of my restraint.




4 comments:

  1. You made it through a store without a polish purchase! Good for you. This is a gorgeous Fall inspired manicure. Love that shade. I don't know why I don't wear these shades on my nails. I do buy and have plenty of them. I love to decorate for Fall with all these shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it....shall i purchase it, this one is off and on my list for months now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a perfect fall color and it looks great on you!

    congrats on 250 followers!!!!! woot!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails