Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Luck Of The Draw Fauxnad

Hello Lovelies!
I have been a little busy of late,so I haven't blogged much.Or swatched much.(I know,I know, bad Ginger.)I'll get back into the swing of things eventually, but for now here's a fauxnadicure I did nearly two months ago.

To create this look I used Bundlemonster plate BM19 with 2 coats of OPI Ski Teal We Drop as the base colour,and China Glaze DV8 as the stamping colour.

It's funny,I use the word "luck" all the time, but I don't actually *believe* in luck.I think that the events in a person's life can be chalked up to two things;Time and chance.The right thing could happen to you at the wrong time,or an opportunity could arise that you never thought you'd get.I'm not going to be a complete velveeta cheesehead and say your life is " all in the hands of fate",but I do think it's a series of random occurrences that happen either to teach you,or test you. Um...yeah.I can't think of anything else to say about that so I'll end it here.


Have a great day!

Ginger-who thinks that philosophising about life should never come before coffee.

5 comments:

  1. Nice combo indeed, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that. the DV8 looks great as a stamping color...all holo-y goodness

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty shade. Also like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combination came out perfectly, so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails