Sunday, August 29, 2010

Seven Days Of Pink:Sparitual Imaginarium

Hello All,

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Okay,now that I've gotten that out of the way, today's pink is Imaginarium by Sparitual.
Have I mentioned that I love this colour?
It was released as a part of Summer 2010 Kaleidoscope collection and it's the only one that I felt I *needed* to have.This in spite of having many neon pinks in my possession.
Hey,you can never have enough pink,right?

What I like about Imaginarium is its texture; it's a shimmery neon that dries to a semi-gloss finish, (there i go using paint terms again XD) That's the only way I could think to describe it, because it is definitely not matte. Another thing about this colour? It glows! It's neon, so it has that eerie "phantom-glow" anyway,but this one even glows in shade. I love how this looks!
Though similar in tone,it is completely unlike any of the other neon pinks I have, plus,the name is cool.(I bought it because I think of The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus whenever I pick it up.I'm nerdy!)

3 coats indoors ambient light source


indoors open shade

This is one of 2 Sparituals I own and I have to say,I really love them.From what I understand,they're a middle-range salon brand,but the quality is on par (and in some cases,better) than some of the HE lacquers I have.Which further emphasizes that you can get excellent quality for lower prices-an important thing for me because I buy everything I swatch here. It's a good thing I have a separate account for nail polish,otherwise I'd be in trouble.

Sparitual nail polish can be purchased online here for $10,or  for Canadians here for $12.

How do you like Imaginarium?




3 comments:

  1. Oh, that DOES glow. I love a good neon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole-Doesn't it? I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic on you. I love that glow of the pink. I don't know if it will look as pretty on me as on you. I should really order some of this brand. I do have a small list of shades that I want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails