Saturday, August 14, 2010

Randoms

Hello All!
I hope you're having a great weekend.Mine's going great-mostly because I know I don't have to go to work on Monday :)

Here are a few random looks from the past few weeks:

BM03 with China Glaze Foxy and TMI.
This is the result of me experimenting with analogous colours.I was originally going to use a shimmery orange-red,but I decided that the coral holo of TMI would be more interesting.The flowers are totally crooked,but it looks intentional so I like it.




Maybelline Express Finish Summer Splash
This is such a gorgeous colour! It's a vibrant aqua blue creme and the only colour from the Salsa collection that I felt like buying.The only drawback? It gave me smurf nails :(
2 coats

Zoya Erin
I have a bizarre form of lacquer narcissism that compels me to buy any colour with my name or nickname.I bought Quirius Erin Island and Zoya Ginger for that very reason.So I was definitely thrilled to find out that Zoya had a polish named 'Erin'.Unfortunately for me,my namesake polish is a super-sheer nude-pink glitter.Don't get me wrong,I like sheer polish and all,but Erin took me 5 coats to reach opacity!It's a good thing this gal has some sparkle,otherwise she would have been left on the shelf.Apparently,Erins are high-maintenance in all of their forms ;)

Well,That's All Folks!

Have a great evening!

Ginger-Who is forever being amazed by the kindness,generosity and support our community of nailbloggers extends towards one another.You guys rock!

2 comments:

  1. 5 coats?! No way! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my namesake Lucy by Zoya. It's a sheer like the one your wearing. I bought it but haven't worn it yet. I was so disappointed but bought it anyway. Why are we crazy like that? Erin looks gorgeous on you as does Foxy. The flowers look fine to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails