Friday, August 20, 2010

Random List of The Week:Jogging Songs

I jog a lot.When I do,this is what I'm usually listening to:

1.B.O.B-Outkast (because it's really fast!)
2.Chop Suey-System Of A Down ( I just love this song)
3.Walking Contradiction-Green Day (I usually sing along to this one if I start to get tired)
4.Runnin'-The Pharcyde (just because it's called "Runnin")
5.Mama Said Knock You Out-LL Cool J ( For when i stop and shadow box)
6.Du Hast-Rammstein (because it's the perfect rhythym for running up hill)
8.Lose Yourself-Eminem (because it makes me feel like Rocky Balboa)
9.Superstarr Pt 0-K OS (a good motivational song)
10.Mono-Courtney Love (because,personal problems aside,Courtney love rocks)

And people wonder how I stay so thin.


Have a great evening!
Ginger-who also has a playlist entirely made up of songs with the words 'Breathe','Air',or 'Breath' in them. I'm eccentric.

4 comments:

  1. i love to jog also. my music really hypes me up, but i was without it yesterday because i lost my mp3 charger :(, i need to find it asap so that i can get my mojo back, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't much jog, or run - but I love to walk. I LOVE Chop Suey, Du Hast, and Mama Said Knock You Out, hahaha! But - now Lose Yourself is stuck firmly in my head. Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i LOVE Chop suey too! I actually saw them in a concert.. it was awesome.. and scary..! my first concert.. and big men were mosh pitting.. !! i more mellow now.. actually sia- breathe me is on of my favs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I run I like to listen to songs with the words 'air and breathe' too! So funny, I thought I was the only one. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails