Tuesday, August 31, 2010

7 Days Of Pink:OPI I've Got A Date To-Knight

This colour is from the (mostly) underwhelming Princesses Rule! collection. I only purchased this and My Daddy's the King and I must say,I really like them.

It's a lovely milky pink jelly/creme that's very squishy and plastic-looking.
I bought this because it's a slightly darker variation of baby pink.I love soft delicate pinks,but only in small doses.This is probably the darkest I've seen without wading into "Barbie" pink territory. I love this colour but I only reserve it for occasions where "loud" nail polish isn't appropriate.

 Says the girl who once wore Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime to church XD

 4 coats indoors no flash indirect sun




My only beef with this colour? Four coats is a bit much. Still,if you really don't mind the extra effort,this is a really ladylike shade of pink that is really precious,but not obnoxiously so.

What do you think about this shade of pink?


Have a great day!

Ginger-who is happy that *Sheldon* won an Emmy. I love The Big Bang Theory!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, squishy! I like it, especially on you it looks lovely. I hate doing four coats, but I love this polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous! and i agree 4 coats are a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a really nice blog! i'm follower
    please pass by my blog if you have time and follow me!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really gorgeous shade of pink on you. Very wearable - now I'll have to see if I have something similar in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really lovely on you. I've never seen this one. I don't think it would look as pretty on me as it does on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the pink is a nice complement to your complexion :) Just thought I would share that I featured this on my new blog. It's blogs like this that have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails