Monday, August 30, 2010

7 Days Of Pink:DS Sensation Do-Over

I originally swatched this last year, back when I was a newb who didn't have a clue about cropping photos,editing photos or sizing photos. I still don't have any fancy photo-enhancing software,but I think I've improved.So I thought I'd revisit some old photos that I wasn't pleased with, and my photo of DS Sensation was at the top of the list.

(I used the word 'photo' a lot in that last paragraph-geez.)

Sensation is a glimmering fuchsia pink jelly, with pink and blue micro-glitter.Supposedly it's diamond dust,but my inner skeptic says that's BS.Still,this polish is "in-your-face" gorgeous! The formula is awesome,and it achieves opacity in 2 coats. I bought it along with DS Royal but unfortunately,"she" is no longer with us.
Royal met an untimely end after she fell out of my purse and onto the ceramic floor in my old house.
A few stray drops on the floor is all that remains of her.The worst thing is,
I was on my way to work at the time, so I didn't even have time to save the remnants.
Sad day.

3 coats indoors indirect sun

do you see the blue shimmer? beauty!

As far as I know,Sensation has been discontinued.It can still be found on ebay or on some random etailer sites...at a cost. If you love pink, this one might be worth checking out.

So do you have any nail polish horror stories? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Monday!

Ginger-who is going to have a lot of fun this week because everything I purchased while on vacay should be arriving within the next 6 days. I love nail mail :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a beauty on you! I can definitely see the blue flash. I've never lost a whole bottle of polish, but I've definitely had mishaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never lost a bottle of polish. Cross finger that it doesn't happen. I just had to look in my book to see if I have this and I do. Thank God! Looks gorgeous on you. I think all pinks do. I wish I had all the DS polishes. I have some but not all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails