Friday, July 30, 2010

Zoya Vivi

A fuchsia-pink with blue shimmer that I purchased because it's named after the cousin who gave me my first bottle of nailpolish.It's a little darker in real life,but I think this picture captures the shimmer really well.

Formula was great as usual,with an excellent dry time.Zoya is one of my favourite brands because of their diverse colour palette and ease of use.In my opinion,this one is a winner.

Man,it's great to be back! I'll "see" you all later...when I have more time.

Ginger-who is going to need a vacation just to recover from her vacation.

3 comments:

  1. It's so funny that we always need a vacation after our vacation. Beautiful shade on you. Zoya is a wonderful brand. I have to order some polishes from them. That glitter collection is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried any Zoya polishes, I missed the polish exchange. I hope they do it next year because I am saving some of my old polishes to exchange next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy-Thank you :) It's taken me nearly a week to recover from being on vacation,AND I'M STILL TIRED!It's a good thing I have another one coming up soon.Zoya is a wonderful company.I only have a few of the glitters,but I want them all.So pretty.

    Serena-I'm hoping they'll extend the polish exchange to Canada.I have so many old polishes that need to be thrown out! Hopefully we'll both get to partcipate next year :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails