Saturday, July 10, 2010

OPI DS Original

Ahhh! Holo love!
I don't typically go for light purple nail polish, but I'll make an exception for this one. Holy Carp! It's gorgeoussss! I have 12 colours in the OPI DS line and they are all amazing in different ways. I love the delicate,scattered sparkle of them and Original is one of my favourites. It's so unapologetically beautiful that I can't say enough nice things about it.

 So I guess I'll end here  =)

Look at the pretty pictures!

indoors indirect sunlight,3 coats


a closer look...

blurry to show the shimmer!

Yeah,I got nothin' :P

Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who is rediscovering her love for holos now that it's sunny outside :)

6 comments:

  1. Holy, it's GORGEOUS on you! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I painted my nails with a holo colour last week and then it started storming. The storming didn't stop until after I had already repainted my nails...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I love holo's and it's a purple too!! I hope I can find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! LOVE!!!

    no doubt. the sun is out and beaming down on that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful holo on you. I can't resist a one of them. I'm excited about the two new ones coming out. Hope they're as lovely as the first ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails