Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nubar Reclaim

Where have you been all my life?

I'm off to bed soon,so I'm going to keep this one brief.

This extraordinarily beautiful green holo was released as a part of Nubar's Going Green collection. (one of their best in my opinion)

It's glorious!



indoors indirect sunlight,2 coats


indoors indirect sunlight

I'm rendered speechless yet again. Holos have that effect on me :)

In other news,my bloggiversary is tomorrow! It's hard to believe that I've been doing this for a year now.When I first started,I didn't even know what followers were. When the first 3 appeared on my dashboard I freaked out! Then I remembered what following meant.Duh.
I know I say it all the time,but I never thought I'd hit the 100 mark,let alone 200!So, once again I'd like to thank you all for reading,glancing at,following,and enjoying my little corner of the web.A special thanks to all of the bloggers for offering such a well-spring of support. I definitely owe some of my success to you.You have all embraced me with open arms and for that I am eternally grateful.

You're Awesome!

*Hugs*

Ginger-who is wondering what the heck to do to commemorate this special occasion?Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary (Blog-versary)!

    That holo is just beautiful. I need to wear them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color every time I see it. Looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! MUST. HAVE. THIS! *Drool*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful holo. One of the best!!! Your nails look fabulous. I bought that collection immediately when it came out. I love holos also. Once I put one on it's hard for me not to keep wearing all the holos I own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails