Friday, July 16, 2010

NOTD:Nubar Chocolate Coffee Bean

Hello All!
First of all,I'd like to apologize for being such a slacker. I completely missed my "bloggiversary" on July 14Th, because I just wanted to sleep.It has been so insanely humid here on the East Coast! Call me crazy,but I really hate summer.Especially since there's no incentive for me to like it,aside than the fact that it's better than winter. (You all  have my full permission to make fun of me when I start complaining  about the cold in November.What can I say? I'm Canadian.Complaining about the weather is our national past-time:P)

Personally,fall is my favourite season.I love the climate,I love the colours, and I love the smells. Nubar Chocolate Coffee Bean a perfect "fall" colour. It's a beautiful brown with loads of pink shimmer. It was released in 2009 as a part of Nubar's edible-looking Truffles collection. Each shade of brown was named for a different delectable treat,and while I hate chocolate coffee beans, (and raspberry truffles,and cherry cordials) I adore their namesake colours.

Pictures!
indoors,indirect sunlight, 3 coats
captures more of the pink shimmer


As usual, the Nubar formula didn't give me any problems.It's opaque in 2 coats,but I had time to do 3. Dry time was good.Not super fast,but not slow either-just right. If you like brown you should definitely give this one a try :)

Well,as soon as I get my act together,I'll post a proper 'bloggiversary' tribute...and possibly a giveaway announcement.That is,if I haven't melted from the heat first. I don't know how you warm-weather gals can stand it!

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who just thought of Canada's other national past-time;apologizing for no reason.All the time.

6 comments:

  1. Cute Brown Shade! Im Really Not Interested In Dark Shades But I Take This One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's a nice shade.. hope you feel better in the heat. i feel sorry for everyone out there in the east coast. I HATE being hot as well. I turn into ms. cranky pants..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be pretty for the fall. I think I only own one brown.

    Thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty! I love autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sick of this heat! I know what you mean about not wanting to do anything in it. It's miserable.
    This is a gorgeous shade on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought that collection. I love browns so this was right up my alley. I love raspberry truffles. Chocolate coffee beans, ick! The whole collection was really gorgeous. This looks divine on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails