Monday, July 5, 2010

Nfu Oh #124

Greetings All!

In an effort to sort through my "so-massive-it's-ridiculous" untrieds pile,I'm going to be picking colours at random to swatch.I usually try to assort them by theme or collection, but that is far too time consuming. Besides, this way is more fun :)

As fate would have it the colour I chose is an amazing shade of green.The unpretentiously named #124 is a bit of a wild-card.It has a murky,swamp green base that is offset by blue-green shimmer.
I don't even know what to call this shade of green!Swamp? Emerald? a bizarre combination of the two? Whatever it is,I'm in love with it. The last time I took a chance like this I ended up with not one,but two insanely sheer iridescent glass-flecks that are perfect for layering,but not for wear.

Stained nails and sheers do not mix. 

 I usually only purchase flakies,cremes/jellies and holos from Nfu Oh, but now I know that they have some awesome shimmers. This cost me around $12.50 US but it's definitely worth every penny.


indoors no flash 3 coats





indoors no flash ambient light source (looks like a completely different colour here!)


indoors no flash

I haven't had any problems with Nfu Oh's formula. It's quite slippery to be honest, but not in an uncontrollable way. If you love green,I highly recommend this one :)
So what do you think of #124? Is it a hit or a massive fail?

Well, I'm off to spend the evening at my Nan's house.She doesn't have internet, so I might be M.I.A. until tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
Ginger-who is kind of surprised to find out that male models dress like this in real life. Put on your best blue steel face as a tribute to the flawless male beauty ;)

I'm a dork.

6 comments:

  1. I am definitely a green lover and will be addng it to my wish list. It looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is an unusual green! I love it, actually. And I think it looks great on you! Have fun at your Nan's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rmcandlelight-This colour would look amazing on you!

    Nicole-Thank you :) It is an odd shade of green but it's really gorgeous.I have yet to see an Nfu Oh that I really can't stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh. I think I need this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only own two of this brand. I have a massive list of "wants". Looks like I just added another since I love greens. I've only seen their flakies so this is nice to have swatched. Beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh! i love this! i love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails