Thursday, July 1, 2010

Graphite Pink Konad

Hello Everyone!

How's your week been so far?
Today I bring you a pretty konadicure courtesy of plate M65.The base colour is Graphite, a smoky grey foil from the L.A. Girl Metal collection. For the image I used Konad Princess polish in Psyche Pink. I was unsure about how the two colours would work together at first,then I remembered that grey is a neutral.

Neutrals go with everything :)

Take a look!
indoors with flash-that's a Colorama bottle i'm holding.


I loved this mani so much I wore it for 3 whole days! It's the perfect combination of edgy and elegant. It kind of reminds me of really chic wallpaper. Or curtains.

What do you think?

((Hugs))
Ginger-who is currently in the process of cleaning out her room. I didn't realize how close I was to being a candidate for the show  Hoarders. It's a little scary : /

8 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely manicure. The colours actually work really well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats very pretty and yeah its like wallpaper but better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm a huge fan of pink and grey together anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. Congrats on the 200 followers. :)
    I'm not sure if you have checked out my newest giveaway but here it is: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination. The roses are so lovely. Very Victorian looking. Hoarders? Shame on you! You just might find some nail polish in all of your mess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails