Friday, July 2, 2010

201 Followers!?

Colour me stunned! Somehow I didn't notice this until today. (Distracted much? geez!)
Anyway, I am so grateful to all of you who like my blog enough to follow it.In spite of the fact that my pictures aren't the greatest,my grammar and punctuation is questionable,and I like to ramble on and on about stuff that no one else cares about. I'm honoured whenever anyone stops by...even if it's just for a moment.
Except for that one dude who checked here looking for p0rn. Google search fail!
 I love reading your comments and if I could afford to give every single one of you a gift I would. I've 'met' a lot of really great people through this blog (and on Twitter) and each of you has had a hand (ha! I'm so funny!) in making this year one of the best  I've ever had :)
I am eternally grateful for the kindness and generosity I've been shown by all of you.

This might sound totally trite and saccharine, but from the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU!!!!!!!


Have an awesome day!

Ginger-who never in a million years thought that anyone would be interested in this blog! Either I'm crazy, or you are ;)

8 comments:

  1. aaww pinkginger was you busy with Canada Day(Dominion Day)? i wanted to say tthat to you my neighbor north of me. congrats on the dedicated followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I love your blog.

    LMAO at the person who came looking for some adult material. Why though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You're worth following. You show great colors, have pretty nails but most importantly, you are a lovely person with a great sense of humour. I'm glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, yay! You totally deserve it, Erin. You know I love you much, and I just adore your posts. Congratulations sweet lady! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day to you! I love your blog, your photos, your nails, writing and sense of humor. You never fail to make me laugh. Your just being too modest. Your downright fantastic. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails