Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Papa's Got A Brand New Bag

I've seen this tag on a few blogs (Scandalous,Nihrida,and Stiletto to be specific) and I just had to try it! The rules are:



1. open your play list

2. set it on shuffle

3. click next and fill in the songs playing as the answer for each question


*If someone says ''is this okay'' you say? Get Busy-Sean Paul (wow...I'm really forward,eh?)

*How would you describe yourself? Bad News-Kanye West (Well I wouldn't but other people might-ha!)

*What do you like in a girl/guy? The Way You Are-46Bliss (I love everyone as long as they are who they are)

*How do you feel today? Te Busque- Nelly Furtado and Juanes (I have no idea what this means...)

*What is your life's purpose? Morning After Dark-Timbaland Feat Nelly Furtado & SoShy (vampire?)

*What is your motto?Every-body's Free To Feel Good-Quindon Tarver (How True!)

*What do your friends think of you? Here I Am-Shawn McDonald (Rock me like a hurricane? odd.)

*What do your parents think of you? Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic-The Police (awww!...that's too sweet!)

*What do you think about very often? Everything In Its Right Place-Radiohead (true...I'm kind of particular)

*What do you think of the person you like? Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love-Coldplay (I'd love to go to Japan!)

*What is your life story? Running Up That Hill-Placebo (sometimes i feel like i'm running up hill! if life is too easy you're not doing it right.)

*What do you want to be when you grow up? Future Proof-Massive Attack (what?)

*What do you think when you see the person you like? Diversion-Mark Ronson (at this point in my life,absolutely)

*What will you dance to at your wedding? Between Sheets-Imogen Heap (I don't think so!)

*What will they play at your funeral?I Know You've Got Soul-Eric B and Rakim (yes I do)

*What is your hobby/interest? Who's That Girl-Robyn (is this alluding to my introvert habit of people-watching?)

*What is your biggest fear? DooWop(That Thing) Lauryn Hill (hehehe)

*What is your biggest secret? Grace-Jeff Buckley (not so much my biggest secret as it is my greatest gift <3)

What do you think of your friends?Gray-Justin Nozuka (as in fog?)

*What will you post this as? Papa's Got A Brand New Bag-James Brown



This is such a random collection of songs! I don't usually set my mp3 player to shuffle because I have such an eclectic selection of artists.The last time I did it played Candy Shop by 50Cent right after Amazing Grace. It made for a really odd transition.

I'll have some nail posts later on this evening :)
Have a great day!
Ginger-who is busy counting all the entries so I can pick a winner.Next time I'll have simpler rules.

4 comments:

  1. I love Placebo's Running up that hill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i like the song they're gonna play at your funeral :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful eclectic mix of tunes. I like this game. I don't own a mp3 player so I'm out of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out SO GOOD for you!
    Love this!
    It was so much fun!

    Also...now I have DooWop by Lauren Hill stuck in my head! Haven't heard that song in ages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails