Friday, June 25, 2010

Nubar Indigo Illusion Will Not Cooperate!

The last time I attempted to take a picture of Indigo Illusion,the blue-to-pink iridescence was all I could pick up. Second time around,I get this,Blue-to-green.
It's like the pink never existed.
 I should have saved those  photos, because Indigo Illusion is obviously not in the mood to play nice with me. Still,it's a beautiful colour.The name is irksome,but the colour,finish,and formula make up for it. I can only buy Nubar on ebay,but they are available for purchase here.








That's all I have time for today,Happy Friday!

Ginger-who is going to have an awesome day at work.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes taking pictures can be frustrating but non the less its a beautiful polish and is on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish! I have this beauty so I know what it can do. Shame the camera or lighting won't cooperate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails