Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NOTD:KleanColor Red Sparkle

Hello All!
I hope your Tuesday has been well spent.
For the past few weeks I've been enamoured with wearing reds and vampies.I think it has something to do with my renewed interest in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.It's one of my favourite shows of all time,and I recently got back into the habit of watching it (i'm currently on season 4--the one in which Spike gets the chip that prevents him from biting people.Yet,he's still manages to be a total bad-ass.Cool!)
Anyway,I wanted to wear a blood red polish with a kick,so I opted for Red Sparkle. (Plain name,pretty polish.) I won this last year from the amazing and brilliant ladies of Polish or Perish.(I follow an awesome blog,and they sent me nail polish.It's a win-win really.) It's a true blood-red jelly with silver glitter. I must say it's quite lovely.I've had issues with the dry-time of Klean Color polish (hint: there is no dry time!) but this one seemed to dry faster than the cremes I've tried.
The only difficulty I had with this one is the brush.It was a hot mess! I've experienced this before though,even with salon brands. (Essie-I'm looking at you!) It made painting a chore but somehow I made it all work.


this is 2 coats, outdoors no flash


I really like this brand in spite of its weird un-nail polish smell. I hear they're pretty affordable too.You American ladies are so fortunate :)

So what do you think of Red Sparkle?

Have a great evening!
Ginger-who is definitely going on a no buy.I mean it this time.

2 comments:

  1. KleanColor can be iffy for me, too. Some are great and some are terrible, and they all have that funky smell! haha. But this is SO pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this color and like it. It is unique and pretty and look really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails