Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random Spamdon

Lame title right?
Moving on.

Good Day Ladies!

I haven't been posting as much because this has been a rough week for me work-wise. Needless to say,I'm glad it's over.I haven't forgotten about you though :)

How about a little pic-spam to tide you over?


OPI Meet Me On The Star Ferry

This is one of the few colours I bought from their Hong Kong collection.It's a simple,but lovely mauve-purple with silvery shimmer.It looks very metallic in person.I love it and I love OPI-even with all the controversy.


Sally Hansen Grape Going with Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

"One of these nails is not like the others"... This is a bit of a sneaky comparison swatch.Three of my nails are painted with Sally Hansen Grape Going and one is painted with Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie.(i'm not telling you which ones mwahaha!)  They're both medium toned purples with duochrome and iridescent shimmer,but the similarities end there. I noticed a big difference in person! (enlarge if you don't mind looking at my lovely scab :P)  Believe me when I say,they are two different animals. I only used two coats of Scrangie versus  three of Grape Going.SH is more frosty than shimmery,and Scrangie flashes green,pink,and blue.Grape Going does not. I love them both,but Scrangie wins hands down.



OPI You Don't Know Jacques

I hated this colour when it was first released! I thought it was drab and ugly and questioned the judgement of OPI for releasing such a colour. And then I tried it.I have to say,it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.I  really like it! Even though it reminds me of pottery clay. Man,my nails were long here.



Jessica Midnight Moonlight

My new favourite blue.Shimmery with slight pink duochrome. Pure love :)


A word of advice: If you are ordering from the Jessica website, customs charges are included after the fact.One day you'll be sitting with your new nailpolish,minding your own business,when all of the sudden you'll receive a bill charging you $20 for the cost to ship to your address. Fun.


I only have a few entries for my giveaway (those are some great odds!) It ends some  time in June so you have plenty of time to enter.All details are posted here. International readers welcome :0)


Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who is definitely due for another no-buy.My untrieds pile is beyond belief.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches! Running out to pick up Meet Me on the Star Ferry! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, was your pinky the one with scrangie?

    I was staring at the picture for a long time, trying to figure it out. Ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches and as always I love all polishes on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice spamdom! I have "meet me on the star ferry" and love it! And that blue "Midnight Moonlight", is so next on my list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Don't Know Jacques looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrangie is just one beautiful polish. You Don't Know Jacques I bought last month. I don't know what I was waiting for. It's simply a beautiful taupe. I only ordered Jade Is the New Black. Now I'm thinking I should have ordered Meet Me On the Star Ferry. There's always a next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails