Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NOTD:OPI Suzi and the Lifeguard

Hello All!
As the title suggests,my NOTD is OPI Suzi and the Lifeguard. (I like stating the obvious) It was released last spring as a part of their South Beach Collection and in my opinion,it's an underrated beauty.Then again,I love pink,so I'm more than a little biased.This colour was one of three that I purchased last summer (the other two were Overexposed in South Beach and Miami Beet).I didn't want Done out in Deco--a.k.a. the undisputed champion of this collection, because generally I prefer dark purple over pastels.

Anyway,I love this colour.It's a gorgeous,soft pink with opalescent shimmer.It automatically makes me think of fancy tea parties that serve cake and cucumber sandwiches. It's the epitome of 'lady-like'.

 Unlike me :P


3 coats,natural light

I'll post more haul pictures later on today. (Yay for hauls!) I went on a bit of a buying spree when my no-buy ended,so I have lots of new pretties due to arrive via post. I've given up counting things I pick up in drugstores because that would put me in a whole other category of craziness.


Have a wonderful day!

Ginger-who attempted to count my stash yesterday...and had to stop once I passed 400.Oh dear.

6 comments:

  1. Pink is very pretty on you...I'm sorry that I didn't get this one from the collection...wonder is it still available? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now This IS Ginger's pink! It's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pink! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done the same after a "no buy", its like coming off a diet and eating everything you couldn't eat...so bad, but so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid this wouldn't look as beautiful on me as on you. I just had to look at your nails again. This should be a top ten favorite for you. Looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails