Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nfu Oh #109

I only have a few Nfu Oh polishes.(18 to be exact.Wait...that's not a few) Anyway,I thought I'd venture outside what they're known for (flakies,holos,and jellies) and purchase one of their frosts. Before you all start throwing things at the screen,let me just say that #109 is super pretty in real life.It's susceptible to visible brush strokes if you're not careful,but once it dries it looks metallic rather than frosty. I hate frosts so this is a good thing
Especially when it's pink :)

two coats indoors no flash

Isn't it amazing? 

 I used to get fuchsia and magenta confused all the time before I went to art college.My  general "rule of thumb" is; pink+purple=magenta,and  pink+red=fuchsia. Don't quote me on that though,it's been 10 years since I left school and I still get them mixed up :)
 Aside from this beauty I also got #124,which looks to be a frosty,metallic,duochrome green. I don't know why I haven't tried it yet. I don't know about the rest of you,but I cannot get enough of colours like this.A few weeks ago I was doing an inventory of my stash (for the millionth time this year!) and I was amazed at how many shades of red,pink,and purple I had.It was actually a little disturbing to see them all together like that.To all of you ladies who organize by colour,much respect :)

Nfu Oh nail polish can be purchased here for $12.50 US.

Happy Saturday!
Ginger-who is going to the drugstore today.I WILL NOT LEAVE WITH NAIL POLISH! actually,I probably will : /

3 comments:

  1. i love this, i think it looks great on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is totally a me color. adding that to my next nfu oh haul list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own two of this brand. I don't know why I don't own practically the whole collection. I really want to buy some flakies. This is a lovely shade. I like polishes that look metallic. Who am I kidding? I like every polish. Some people don't like certain finishes. I love them all. Well I'm not too crazy about sheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails