Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Spam What I Spam

Hello All!

I crack myself up!

I have a special series of posts scheduled for later this week -based on an ingenious idea by Mighty Lambchop (I'm all about giving credit where credit is due <3) .To tide you over until then here are my nails of last week.

Sally Hansen Salon Gray By Gray

This isn't really grey,it's more of a slate blue.I don't have a lot of cremes because as you all know,I'm all about the shimmer, but this one is nice. It's a very serene,lovely shade. I'm normally a fan of SH's brushes (the width is perfect for my nails) but these ones are a little too stiff. I think I did ok though,seeing as how this swatch is done without any clean-up.



Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Pizazz

This is a horrible picture of a mind-numbingly beautiful polish.It has millions of little pink glass-flecks,but you can barely see them here. Don't believe the swatch,this colour is way hotter than it looks!

Wet 'N' Wild Eggplant Frost

Wow. This is one of the prettiest purples I've ever seen.Ever! It has a beautiful deep purple base with blue shimmer.It's also more of a red-toned purple-I love red-toned purples! I don't have nearly enough of them.



NYXGirls Complex Purple

This is another beauty. A light purple frost with a satiny finish. I was so surprised when this didn't dry glossy! It's definitely a satin,and that makes it different and cool. If it looks brush-stroke-y at all,it's my fault.

I wore Zoya Reece on Saturday and Sunday but I didn't get a picture of it.

Overall,last week was pretty dismal for me.Work was getting on my nerves,I was annoyed with everyone (except you ladies of course :P) and I had no idea why. On Saturday I spent time with an old friend who  really should become a motivational speaker. After a few hours in her presence I went from feeling like the dirt under everyone's shoes to the Queen of the Universe. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

So do you have a friend like that?

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who has decided to go on another no buy.Wish me luck ;)

6 comments:

  1. gray by gray is serene - you nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all gorgeous!
    P.S. You crack me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love friends like that...glad you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks now I'm on the look out for SH Gray by Gray. :)
    LOVELY,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. peripatetic33-Thanks! It's the best word I could think of to describe that colour.

    EvilAngel-Lol! Thank you :)

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes-Thank you :) I do too!

    susies1955-Thank you! I think it would look gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely grey. The purples are all devine on you. My best friend and roomate is that person for me. We are more like sisters. We rarely fight and are opposites of each other. She's so outgoing and never afraid to speak in public. We cheer each other up. She also buys all my drugstore and Dollar Store polishes. Sometimes I don't even have to pay her back! She's knnow as the Polish Lady at Walgreens. The lady there doesn't get my polish obsession. She thought I owned a nail salon. She couldn't get over that I just collected them. Very glad you have a good friend to "pick you up". They're rare and good to have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails