Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Spam

Greetings All!
I took a two day break after Blogger deleted some reader comments on Wednesday night. I was trying to moderate and...Bam! Nothing! They all just disappeared.Since blogger isn't a person it doesn't care that I stopped posting out of spite.In the meantime if any of you have suggestions about a new commenting system.I'm all ears.

Blogger,you're dismissed.


 
 
Stop looking at me like I'm crazy.


Anyway,

What I'm bringing you this evening is a weeks' worth of NOTD spam!



Monday: BB Couture For Men Blue Collar

(from the Regular Guys Collection)

I love this colour! It's a light cornflower blue with the prettiest silver shimmer. Blue is a very fitting shade for a Monday morning.It's a good thing I drink lots of coffee before work ;)



Tuesday:OPI All Rose Lead To Rome

(From The Italian Collection)

This colour is VHTF so I hardly ever wear it,but it's a beauty! It's a gorgeous fuchsia pink with blue shimmer.An underrated stunner.


Wednesday: OPI Taos Twist

A.K.A. "So old school I don't even know which collection it's from!" A searing-hot red jelly with a hint of shimmer (and I do mean a hint! you can barely see it on the nail) I haven't been wearing a lot of red lately,but this one is quite flattering on me.



Thursday:BB Couture For Men Military Blues

This is from BB Couture's very first collection for men.I freakin' love these! (as evidenced by me purchasing nearly every collection in full :P)
This one is a deep blue shimmer.It looks kind of duochrome-ish in the bottle (it flashes pink) but not on the nail. It's still beautiful though.

Friday: Zoya Starla

...And this is what I'm wearing today. Starla is a beautiful cool-toned pink with silver glass fleck.It's also the most high-maintenance lacquer of the bunch.The preceding manicures only needed 2 coats,this one needed four! But,it's pink,girly and pretty so I'm not going to hate on it too bad.



So which colours have you been wearing this week?

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who isn't counting the SH insta-dri polish that I applied and took off on Tuseday morning.The application was horrid!

6 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous but my faves on you are the blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all gorgeous and dayum you have the most perfect nailbeds ever!

    I use JS-kit, it costs $12 a year but works awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those BBs are so pretty - must get me blue collar- such a pretty blue on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! You have the most beautiful skin!!!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-Thank you <3

    Evil Angel- Aww!Thank you :) *blushes* and I think i might try js-kit.Thanks for the suggestion!

    peripatetic33-Thank you :) I love Blue Collar,it's such a universally flattering colour :)

    Tiffani-Thank you :) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful to be reading your blog again. I've really missed you. I love your sense of humor and your writing in general. Your nails are looking as beautiful as usual. I love your taste in polish. I see many polishes that I don't own. The BB Couture I do own. I have all the mens collections. Love this shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails