Friday, May 28, 2010

BB Couture For Men Coal Miner


Hello All!
Just a quick post today because I'm leaving for work soon.And I can't think of anything else to write :) Anyway,Coal Miner is a beautiful grey/taupe with blue iridescent shimmer, but on me it looks purple.I don't really know why.I'm not complaining though because it's absolutely stunning <3

Two flawless coats outdoors full sun :)

Coal Miner is a part of BB couture for Men's Regular Guys collection and can be found for purchase here at $9. I highly recommend this company (and this brand) because their customer service is AWESOME!

Have a great day ladies!

Ginger-who is happy it's Friday :)

4 comments:

  1. I normally don't have much to say about greys, but that really stands out on you...I had to come take a closer look and comment on it. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade on you. I love BB Couture! I ordered three of the latest mens collection. I now have all of the mens polishes. I also order the latest womens polishes also. I forget the name of that one. I know I spent plenty. Still, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color on you, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails