Friday, April 16, 2010

A Work-Appropriate Konad

Hello Everyone,I hope you're having a happy Friday.

Love 'Em and Leave 'Em was still a little too "safe" for me.So, I decided to add some cute little flowers courtesy of Konad plate M50 and  konad special polish in pastel blue. I'm not very good at transferring small image plates,so I was surprised that this turned out so well. My only criticism is, the pastel blue was almost too subtle.I should have used a darker colour for the stamp.

 Oh well,I still think it's pretty :)




What do you guys think?


Ginger-who needs more storage!!! I'm running out of space for nail polish!

1 comment:

  1. It is a nice color. Yet, I passed up on buying this one. I felt it was to safe looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails