Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award!

Good Morning!
I was given the Sunshine award by 3 lovely ladies,Nicole a.k.a. Magic Maid,Scandalous Ange of Scandalously Polished fame and JennyKaye of JennyKaye's Musings and Such.I read their blogs all the time,so it's an honor to receive a shout-out from all of them :) Thank you ladies! *hugs*









The rules of this tag are as follows;


1.Post the logo within your blog or post.

2. Pass the award onto several other bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person whom you have received this award from.


This is the point when I'm supposed to select several other blogs to give this award to. I'm pretty sure everyone else in the blogosphere has been tagged,but if you haven't,I tag YOU!

Have a great evening
Ginger-who will have something more to say tomorrow.I mean it this time :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails