Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Purple With The Cool Name

Night Prowl could either be one of the coolest nailpolish names ever...or one of the creepiest. For the sake of continuity, I'm going to go with "cool" for now.Even though the word "prowl" will always remind me of stalkers and peeping toms. Yuck.

In my mind,Night Prowl is the latest Marvel action hero. A bad ass chick who wears a purple and black jumpsuit,rides a motor cycle,and fights crime using her genetically inherited super-powers.I haven't decided what her powers will be yet.

I'm such a geek.


In reality, Night Prowl is one of WNW's newer shades. It's a black jelly with red-purple glitter.I can't even begin to tell you how much I love colours like this! I've always loved black,but when you add glitter? Perfection.

3 coats indoors no flash


I really like Wet 'N' Wild. Back in the day they were one of the few nailpolish companies that offered a variety of colours (well...colours other than pink,red,and nude anyway). I bought my first black from them,my first vampy from them,and my first glow-in-the dark from them.Plus,their other make up is pretty great too (and inexpensive!)  Wet 'N' Wild is a drugstore brand,so this colour should be pretty easy to find...if you don't have it already,that is.


Have an awesome Thursday!

Ginger-who is not at all ashamed to be looking forward to tonight's episode of The Vampire Diaries.
Don't judge me.

7 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmm. I love that peeping tom purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for this one with no luck. It is so pretty! I love Wet n Wild, you really can't go wrong for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I justed started watching Vampire Diaries, and I actually like it alot. Love the WNW on you, it's sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I picked this color up this weekend - it's still amongst my many untrieds - but it looked so pretty in the bottle. You can;t go wrong with a polish for $1.99, well unless your getting an essence from Ulta for .99!!

    Welcome to the world of blogging!! you'll be added to my blog list

    www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just got this! i love it, but was thinking it was too vampy for my mood. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to add this to my list of "wants". I love this polish. I love polishes like this. Just love the different shades of glimmer in this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooow beautiful :D
    looks very good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails