Monday, April 19, 2010

The Purple That Came From The Drugstore

Hello All!

Today's purple is Amethyst by L.A. Girl. It is an easily accessible red-toned violet shimmer with a jelly base. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love finding great colours at the drugstore! They are usually affordably-priced,and some of them have salon-quality formulas. I took me three coats to build opacity,but I didn't really mind. The colour went on well,and its jelly base made the shimmer stand out even more.
If you're a purple lover you might want to add this too your list  :)



indoors no flash



Yes,my photo is blurry,it's also colour-accurate :P




L.A. Girl cosmetics are also available to order here .If you are so inclined.


Have a Happy Monday!

Ginger-who is determined to have a happy Monday...at any cost! [insert diabolical laughter here]




1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! It's really pretty on you :)

    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails