Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One Day This Could All Be Yours....

Follower Appreciation Time!
I'll post the details-and the gushy "thank-you-for-liking-me" message later today,but one lucky follower can win all of these lovely purples. And since this is a follower appreciation gift,I'm unfairly stacking the odds in favor of the people who followed me before today :) Because I can. *insert evil laugh here*

This one's for you ladies <3 


L to R Gosh Mystery Night,BB Couture Midnight Mailbu,Color Club Electronica,Sally Hansen Salon Purple Heart.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Ginger-who is still pestering the mail man...to no avail :(

5 comments:

  1. ohhh- now seing Sally hansen - purple heart makes me want it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are gorgeous. I do have a soft spot for purples..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I,love it...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails