Thursday, March 25, 2010

NYX Girls Deep Space

Good Morning Everyone!
This post won't be a long one because I have to leave for work soon.I just wanted to show you one of the polishes I purchased just before my no-buy began (actually,I think I bought it during my no-buy.It's been so long I don't remember.Oops.) Anyway, I wasn't sure about this colour because it looks like just another glittery black on Cherry Culture's website.Since I already had quite a few polishes of this type I did what anyone in my position would do...I caved and bought it anyway. Oh,how wrong I was! While the base colour is black,it is coupled with purple,pink,silver,and gold micro-glitter.
The result is a deep,vampy purple with tons of sparkle. I LOVE it with a capital "L". My pictures do not do it justice at all.



See for yourself,

indoors with flash

indoors no flash


                                                   a macro shot of the glitter.

Deep Space is a very appropriate name for this colour because the look of  it reminds me of a meteor shower. It's absolutely beautiful.

What do you think?

Have a great day!
Ginger-who really needs to change my diet if I want to have a six-pack for bikini season.

3 comments:

  1. SUch a great colour! Looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is snazzy! Cherry Culture has a ridiculous sale going on right now and it's killing me not to open my wallet. Ugh.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Yep, what's a girl to do but buy it. Looks fantastic on you. I'll have to write this on my list! Hope you had a good day at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails