Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love That Milky Way Shake!

Chi is a new (to me) brand that I first heard about here (where else,right?) I bought this on evil ebay a few months ago simply because I was intrigued by its name. Love That Milky Way Shake? Seriously?
To borrow a sentence from my two year-old niece,"I iz confluzed."  I do really like the colour though.It's a beige-taupe with silver shimmer,labeled "nanosilver" on the bottle,which sounds more like a buzzword than something that actually exists. Anyway,the formula is great; thin,but very smooth,and it took me 3 coats to achieve this level of opacity,which is good,because 3 coats is standard for me. As for the odd name,I think it's a part of an intergalactic-themed collection,but I don't know enough about Chi as a company to verify this.



Pictures!


outdoors with flash


outdoors no flash

I decided to feature this shade because I haven't been giving any face-time to work-appropriate colours. Personally,I'm all about outlandish,dramatic and sparkly (cremes are a rare for me).Sheers and neutrals are only worn at the appropriate times. Like at funerals for example,or job interviews.

I purchased this on ebay,but the company website can be found here for your browsing convenience.

Ginger-who has anxiously awaiting the arrival of her latest haul.Don't worry,it's not for me ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is so pretty - for such a neutral shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love this color. I only have one bottle of Chi... but I really like it! And now I think I need this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting color, I can't say I hate it, but I'm not sure I like it either?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shade. Work appropriate people should appreciate this greatly. I don't own any of this brand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails