Monday, March 29, 2010

A Konad For Cleaning Day

Hello All!
I decided to do this konad during a break from house cleaning (I also watched a Real Housewives of Atlanta marathon.I like to take long breaks :P) I used  1 coat  of China Glaze QT for the base,konad special polish in blue pearl for the design, and the plate I used was M65.


While I was dusting, I noticed that my all-purpose cleaner bottle matched my mani almost perfectly,so I decided to use it as a prop. (I won't name the brand because they're not paying me to advertise for them)

one picture,indirect sunlight

Have I mentioned how much I hate housework? It's evil,but the reward is far worth all the pain it takes to get there.Sometimes.


I wish I had something witty or interesting to say,but I don't. Maybe tomorrow?

Love,Ginger-who is happy to report no konads were harmed during the cleaning process.

7 comments:

  1. I hate housework ,too - but your nails are divine!

    :B
    ~TIffani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mani is really pretty.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combo! I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo with this design! I should be doing some housework but im looking at all my fav nail blogs instead.:)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colors together, so bright! Haha, we all hate housework right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your manicure and am in complete aggrement with your hatred of cleaning. If only I had someone to do it for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails