Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Think,Therefore I SPAM!

Please don't mock my attempts at clever.I wanted to come up with a title that wouldn't be of the "Green,Green,and More Green" family. This post is dedicated to my darling nephew Moody who has appreciated nail polish from a very young age.He once told me I should wear less black and more pink and red (kids!). Green is his favourite colour though,so I wanted to do this especially for him :)


China Glaze In the Lime-Light

Searingly bright neon shimmer.Moody actually hand-picked this colour while I was placing an order on TD one day,he's been asking me when I'll wear it ever since. Here it is Moody!
...all 5 coats of it.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ivy League

A celery-green shimmer,much more "toxic-waste" looking in person.Pretty! 3 coats.


BB Couture Poison Ivy
A lovely ivy-green creme.BB Couture has some of the best greens ever.I have yet to see one that I don't like.2 coats.

note:this picture makes it look darker than it actually is.




China Glaze Four Leaf Clover


The perfect accompaniment to St Patrick's Day if I've ever seen one. It's a vibrant teal green that  desperately wants to be turquoise on film.This is NOT how it looks in real life. 2 coats.





Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade


A beautiful jade  green polish with shimmer. I hated the brush at first, but have since grown to love it (my nails are big so it works well on me) 2 coats.
 I'm slowly going through my (massive) collection of greens to figure out which colour to wear on St Patrick's day. Which green are you going to wear?



Have a great day!

Ginger-who is a more than a little miffed about the lack of air-time the Paralympics is getting.For Shame!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, all those greens on you look gorgeous. I totally feel you on the lack of Paralympics on tv. =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. llllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee the jumpin jade color! yay for moodys greens! p.s. my word ver was "object". odd the captcha is objecting to my statement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Poison Ivy - I wish 4 Leaf Clover had been THAT shade - a true clover color. Great greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous collection of greens. I'd love to see them all in a massive picture spam. My favorite is Poison Ivy. It's my favorite green and favorite shade of polish period! They all look fantastic on you. Moody has great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for green eggs and spam!
    Okay, where did that come from? o_O I was following up on your cheesy line, which I quite liked.
    Oh yay, Four Leaf Clover doesn't photograph right on you either! Hahaha. Isn't it maddening? I love it though. All of these look fantastic on you. I'm wearing an alternating SH Xtreme Wear Going Green and then Claire's Chunky Green. Truly obnoxious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails