Saturday, March 13, 2010

Green Eggs and SPAM!

Good Evening All!
In lieu of the 3 posts I scheduled for yesterday (and quickly scrapped because I hated them all),I'm presenting some pre-Saint Paddy's Day green spam instead. I hope you don't mind :)


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City

Pretty emerald green shimmer.The name reminds me of that show with the prison,the witch and the flying monkeys.Wait...I'm getting two things confused aren't I? Moving on.


BB Couture For Men Grenade

Love it!
Dark olive-green with gold shimmer. Interesting fact: My grandfather used disarmed grenades to make ornaments and lamps.


China Glaze Watermelon Rind

Beautiful blue-toned green glass-fleck.This colour was a part of my very first Transdesign haul last July. I blame the other 10 on all of you. Enablers.


Lippmann Don't Tell Mama

Again, LOVE!
Blackened green shimmer.Absolutely gorgeous.


Zoya Veruschka

A  shimmery evergreen matte that I just had to use topcoat on.
Amazing!



Sephora By OPI Absinthe Makes The Heart

A dirty moss-green with tons of shimmer.Ridiculously sparkly in real life.



BB Couture Redwood Forest


Aptly named forest green with blue micro-glitter.I'd hate to repeat myself,but this is gorgeous.


BB Couture For Men Pipe Bender

My apologies, this is a really inaccurate swatch.In real life it is forest green with a purple/blue shimmer.Unfortunately,I took this in sunset light so I didn't capture the actual colour. It's beautiful though, so if you get a chance,buy it :)



Ignore my attempt at humour with the title :P I couldn't think of anything else to call it.


Have a wonderful evening!

Ginger-who is going to post more in the future.I mean it this time.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, LOVING the name of this post!!! I was just reading that book a few weeks ago with the kids I babysit for Dr. Suess Day :)

    Loving all the greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. I see alot of greens I don't have, and neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Must.resist.the.temptation! They look beautiful on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Don't Tell Mama. Need that one. I have all of the rest. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails