Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back To Regularly Scheduled Programming

Hello All!
Now that the Olympics are over I can go back to wearing colours other than red,gold,or silver (thank God,between you and me I was getting a little bored with patriotic nails-shhh!).I decided on a colour from BB Couture's stellar selection of polishes for men. Wire Stripper is a dark brown with purple,green,and gold shimmer. While it looks black in my only picture of it,trust me,it's dark brown.On a side note, I have no idea what a Wire Stripper is. I can only assume from the name that it's something used to strip wires.Why anyone would do such a thing is beyond my realm of comprehension. Whatever man,this colour is beautiful,the application and formula are perfect, so I really don't care what the story is behind the namesake . This colour and the rest of the collection is available for order at http://www.overallbeauty.com/.



3 coats,indoors with flash


I'm cutting this post short because the Oscars are on soon.I love the Oscars! I have watched since 1993,and I only missed it one year (2005-I had to work the 9pm to 5am back-shift). I thought Hugh Jackman did a great job as host last year,and I'm excited to see what Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin do tonight.

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who spent the day with my bestie and her little ones.I forgot how much fun kids could be.

2 comments:

  1. I bought this whole collection. OverallBeauty is a dangerous place for me! Love this shade on you. I also love the Oscars. I thought it was a terrific show this year. Hugh Jackman was amazing. He's so talented and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails