Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One Plate,Two Ways Pt I

Hello Lovelies!

Here are Two Konads I did using plate M64;


#1: Base colour Nubar Chocolate Caramel,stamp colour Nubar Sun Gold (a beautiful orange,gold,and pink multi-chrome)
This one is perfect for fall!



#2: Base colour China Glaze Joy,stamp colour konad special polish in Light Green (i think...)
and I love this one because I only used 1 coat of polish.One!

 

I love them both,but I'm kinda disappointed that I couldn't get better pictures.It's sunny,but still frigid outside so I'm relegated to taking sunlight pics next to windows.  I'm so done with winter.



Well, That's all I have to show you this evening. Part two of this series is scheduled for tomorrow.


Have a great evening!

Ginger-who had to wear five layers of clothing just to walk to the mailbox this morning. Did I mention how much I love winter?

4 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful! I love a one coat polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are very pretty! And it's very cold here, too....snowing again!!! :B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both shades. You don't want to go outside in the freezing cold so we can see the true color? Ha! You'd would have to be crazy. Love both manicures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails