Monday, February 1, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Adina

I only have one thing to say about this colour: HOLY CARP!!!!!

Try as I might,I could not capture the beauty and depth of Zoya Adina. It's purple,with green,amber,pink,and gold flashes. Amazing!  

Take a look!

all pictures taken indoors in indirect sunlight.Because I live in Canada and it's cold up here :)
what on earth is that white speck on my ring finger? Eeeps!


 
straight on,looking very frosty and gold

you can see a bit of the green flash on my index finger.The best part? it's even more green in person.
looks kinda gold here too...

...in shade (i can see nearly all the colours here!)

with flash...waaay to light!

and one macro (please disregard the unseemly state of my cuticles)

Adina is one gorgeous colour!

I don't have anything bad to say about Zoya's formula.Not only is is big 3 free,it's opaque in just 2 coats!
 I only purchased three of the colours from the Reverie collection (I also got Happi and Reece because I love pink)  But the others are worth checking out too.
They are currently available for purchase here. Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada or overseas. Bummer.


Have a great day!

Love,Ginger-who is disturbed at how short my posts are becoming. I must change that soon.

7 comments:

  1. You are, indeed, the Queen of Purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty. I wish my body chemistry liked zoya, bc they have my very favorite purples. Charisma is so pretty if you like neon purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful shade on you. I have to buy this baby. Yours is the first photos where I can see all the lovely flashes of colors. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails