Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Still Here...

Hello All!
I apologize for my absence,but last week was the week from hell and I really didn't feel like posting much.Aside from getting into 3 car accidents,(I'm fine,but my car has seen better days) I contracted the flu virus and was bed-ridden from Friday until today.I did make the occasional visit to my computer to do my daily blog reading (and see what was going on with the NB ladies on MUA), but mostly I drank copious amounts of tea,slept,read books,watched TV and annoyed my roommate by turning the thermostat up high...and then deciding it's too hot and opening all the windows in -14 degree weather. Given the circumstances I'm grateful I haven't been kicked out.  Anyway, I have lots planned for you this week. Unfortunately they'll all be crappy non-colour accurate indoor pics,but at least I'll be back to posting regularly. To tide you over until then I have a pretty mani that I did last fall. I layered OPI Paris Couture for Sure over China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic.


It's a pretty sweet combination,if I do say so myself.


That's all I have for today,

Peace,
Ginger-who is not looking forward to going back to work.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani and I'm glad you are feeling better. Sorry to hear about the accidents though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better and that mani is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's gorgeous!
    I'm so glad to hear that you're finally feeling better.
    Whoa! That's so crazy about having three accidents in one week! What an awful week. I hope you have a fantastic week to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails