Friday, January 22, 2010

Up,Up and Away!

Hello all!
Aren't they lovely?
These arrived at my mothers' door yesterday in all their creamy,spring-like glory! I even ordered the yellow, (and as some of you know,I freakin' hate yellow.) Every colour in this collection is a winner,and I can't wait to try them out. I'm on a no buy right now,but I went on a spending binge on my last day of polish purchasing
 and now i have several orders still in transit. One of the positives of living in a rural area; mail always takes a really long time to arrive so I'll still be getting new nail polish even though it was ordered weeks before.
Sweet :)




One embarrassingly off-centre picture taken on my bookshelf (wow,my taste in books is really diverse!)


I might have a np post later today,depending on whether or not I like the pictures enough to post them.

Have a great Friday!
Ginger-who is also expecting 3 colours from the Zoya Reverie collection,2 Nubar Prisms and 1 Duo Chrome, as well as a few more surprises. It's a good thing I stopped when I did.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooo the pretties! I can wait for your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I like your strategy for going on a no buy. I can't wait to see swatches. I love China Glaze! They produce some of the best collections. I also like how most of the time, they have collections of six. It makes easier on the pocket....sometimes...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Jaw drops* You ordered practically the whole collection! Can't wait to see swatches/how you like them. I have yet to order (not that I don't want to), just biding my time a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty they are all lined up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails