Monday, January 11, 2010

Nubar Cherry Cordial

Hello All!
 First of all, I'd like to say that I hate cherry cordials.They're way too sweet and kind of gross. Actually,I have an aversion to candied fruit in general,seeing as how I hate fruit cake too.Yuck.   Anyway, Cherry Cordial was released as a part of Nubar's Chocolate Truffles collection (Fall 09), and I like it a million times better than its namesake. The Nubar website describes it as a medium brown-red with shimmer,but I'd go as far to say it's a medium brown duochrome. The first two pictures are taken with the same settings,under the same light,yet they look like two, (albeit,slightly) different colours.

Take a look,

  





This is what it looks like without flash under a lamp.None of the red shimmer is visible.



This is only one of 4 Nubars I own,and I must say, I really like them! The formula is nice and smooth,they dry quickly, and they have some of the best duo chrome polishes that I've ever seen. I ordered this one first because it was my favourite of the bunch and I'm glad I did. It.Is.Marvelous!
 If I had any thing to criticize it would be the fact that Nubar doesn't ship to Canada, (or at the very least,my address) so I have to order them on ebay. Other than that, they're great :)


Well,that's all I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by!

Ginger-who attempted to watch the last season of  the Real World (Cancun?) ,but was so disgusted by it that I had to stop. What has happened to T.V.?

5 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely on you!
    I'm with you about fruitcake and candied fruit in general. Who eats that? It's gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty. I think it might go on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an interesting color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chocolate covered cherries. I also don't mind fruitcake. Crazy, I know but if forced I would eat it. Love this whole collection. Another collection I bought all of. Love this one the most! Looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails