Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My NOTD and Indecision

Greetings Everyone!
This is one of my favourites from BB Couture's Disco collection. Studio 54 is a kelly green shimmer with gold and green glitter within. Beautiful. I wish I could take the credit for this but the truth is, my green-loving nephew Moody picked it out. He always makes the best colour choices.

Oh, The aforementioned indecision is in reference to my inability to choose just 3 pictures for this post. I'm still a neophyte with a digital camera and I usually hate every picture I take. That being said, each of these pictures has at least one thing that I like about it so I posted them all.



indoors with flash (chosen because it's actually in focus)


i like the way my hand looks in this one :)

indoors no flash (the nail polish looks the shiniest in this one)


Outdoors in direct sun (this one comes the closest to showing how the colour looks in real life)


I like the way my hand looks in this one too :)

outdoors (overcast) shows the glitter the best.



That is all I have for now. In other news, it's my birthday today! and as fate would have it the last of my BB Couture haul arrived today in the mail. I'll post pics tomorrow as well as my birthday mani. (hint: it's dazzling!) OK, that wasn't much of a hint :P  You'll see tomorrow.

Enjoy your day!

Ginger-who is awaiting the arrival of the last of my hauls *sadface*

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I love birthdays, and I love that green. Tell Moody "good job!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on a no-buy again? Haha. My no-buys are accidental in that huh, I run out of money! :P
    This is a STUNNING green. I really want Overall Beauty to have a sale! haha! I need to order a pile of BB Couture, I have only a measly two that I won from Kim on Twitter. And just sayin' - I love that color against your skin!
    Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. *hugs*
    Cannot wait to see your mani and your hauls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, lovely lady! I hope it's been a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    I like green polishes a lot.
    Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Just thought I would stop by and say Hi! And I LOVE that green on you! ;)
    Have you check out Studio 54 yet? That is one really beautiful manicure..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and many blessing for you. I hope you got lots of polish for your birthday. Love this shade of green. I bought this whole collection also. That was in January. I'm going to try and be good in Febuary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails